poniedziałek, 15 lutego 2010

STEREOTYPES..

Poland is rich in traditions. We organize a lot of festivals and holidays. Polish people love good
food, they like to play, sing and dance. Poland is a Catholic country. We have quite different
times of meals. Breakfast at 7 - 8 o’clock. We don’t have lunch just a snack and about 2 o’clock
usually we eat the main meal of a day – dinner. It consists of 2 dishes. First course – the soup
and the main - course. The supper is about 7 o’clock.
- I am Polish because I am hard-working and helpful. - I am Polish because I like spend time with all my family. - I am Polish because I like go outside in the spring/summer time.
- I am Polish because I eat potatoes for dinner.
Danish stereotypes. .. I think that. ..
- Danish people are closed. - Danish people like spent time at home with famly, enjoying being
simply together.
- Danish people like light candles.
BUT. .. every country has got individual sterotypes and traditions, so I like it!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz