niedziela, 14 marca 2010

Three days at University in Esbjerg ;-) ! !!


In the last week I spend really absorbing days at University in Esbjerg ;-) On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I attended to a Module about acupuncture, back pain, manual technique with other denish students. Every morning we had theory and after that we had pratcies. It was
excellent solution because firstly. .. I could understood ( What's is it?When can I use it? How can I use it? etc. ) and secendly. .. we could exercised it. So now?? I am very glad that I could be there ;-) Teachers tred to explain almost things in English. .. Denish students were opened and they wanted helped me to showed these techniques. They were also engaged and completly focused on this pracites. I got to know differents about study physiotherapy, pratcies, when they go to courses.
Thanks a lot ;-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz